Discoloration and hyperpigmentation have always been my biggest skin problems. Luckily for me it’s not so bad to the point that I need to wear make up every day. Problem is when I do wear make-up I can never get enough coverage. Part of the reason is that my skin changes shades ALL THE TIME. Causing foundation that once was a perfect shade to either be too light or too dark.
Honestly, I’m not the best make-up artist by any means. Every time I touch the brush I learn something brand new. Someone once told me to use my fingers to apply foundation. It works..sometimes. I give the four finger foundation method a 6 out of 10. Then I purchased a beauty blender ( well it’s budget cousin). I give beauty blender’s budget cousin from a random clothing store a 9 out of 10. Finally I saw a fabulous vlogger squeeze the foundation onto a foundation brush and waa-lah magic. I give this method a 10 out of 10.
Back To The MakeUp Review
Black Radiance True Complexion Custom Coverage ( not pictured)
– It’s $7 for (2) 0.09 oz containers
– One container is a light powder and the other is dark powder, mixing them is supposed to give you the perfect shade.
– It’s makes me look dusty
– 4 out 10 ( I’m nice)
Black Radiance True Complexion Custom Concealer (not pictured)
– Its $6 for 0.25 oz
– Works better as a creme foundation than a concealer.
– 7 out of 10
Sephora brand 10 hour wear foundation
– It’s $20 for 25 ml , which is cheaper than MAC and in my opinion works just as good.
– Color: Deep 55
– It has light to medium coverage
– It’s doesn’t dry matte
-8 out of 10
Hard Candy Glamouflauge heavy duty concealer
– It’s $6 for .71 oz and a concealer pencil
– Color: Tan
– easy to blend out
– 10 out of 10
NYX Mineral Matte Finishing Powder
– It’s $10 for .28 oz
– Color: Medium/Dark
– Tones down the shine left from Sephora’s foundation
– 9 out of 10